Pages

cuteness

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My blog is just getting going again so it may take some time to get some good thoughts going. I need this. Even if no one reads it. Although I am interested in finding like-minded people out there because most of the time I feel like I'm going through this - by this I mean battling depression - alone. My boyfriend Brian is a sweetheart but its obvious he has no clue what is going on in my head. I hated to do it but recently confessed to him my thoughts about suicide. He said I made him cry and he never cries. That made my heart melt toward him because I realized he really does care about me. I find it hard to wrap my brain around people really caring about me. I really don't know why. I'm a Christian with Christian parents and friends and family but everything just seems hollow.

2 comments:

Jason Sparks said...

There i so much not understood about all this. I have had times in my life that were extremely difficult and hard to bare day to day. I wake every morning and smile. Well... after several cups of coffee I smile ;) Please come by my PhotoCMQ blog often to view some images. It will pull your mind into something to focus on. If I can do only that mall part- it's what I have to give. Jason.

Jackles111 said...

It's so easy for me to understand caring for other people, yet I, for some reason, just can't seem to imagine why anyone would care about me. I don't know if it is a severe lack of confidence or just a poor understanding of the social nature of people, but I know what you're saying. It's rough.