Pages

cuteness

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Not a big fan...

... of making the same mistake again and again. Tired of realizing I've gone the wrong direction again, after its too late.

On the other hand, I changed my last name this week! It was a big relief to get over that first hurdle. But now comes the changing with all the places I need to change it with - drivers license, SS, bank, etc.

Only about a month now before I become an aunt! Last weekend we showered Stefanie and Jimmy with all kinds of pink goodies. Seems like just yesterday I was finding out that Stef was pregnant and now Hannah's almost here!

1 comment:

and83 said...

Weather its awful or awesome change seems to come no matter what :o)

One of my fav quotes:

Life is change, Growth is optional, Choose wisely"
-Karen Kaiser Clark