Pages

cuteness

Monday, October 18, 2010

Feeling slightly accomplished!

Its 9:45 P.M. and this is the first I've been on my computer all evening! After work I went straight to the UPS store to get my name change document notarized and then on to The Container Store and Bed, Bath & Beyond. Got me an under-the-sink bathroom organizer, a wicker basket for the bathroom, a couple of cabinet organizers and a spice organizer. Oh, and a "reminder center" - a neat little place to hang my keys, jot notes and leave things to remind myself on the way out the door in the morning. I even spent about an hour shredding old papers that I don't need anymore. It feels good to start the process of clearing out clutter! I'm tired (finally a good tired!).
Ideally I'd like to continue what I've started and get completely organized - but I can't look at it that way or it will seem too overwhelming and I'll give up. ha! (baby steps I guess)

No comments: