Pages

cuteness

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So many thoughts running through my head. I'm feeling rejection from Eric now. This is crazy. I'm not even sure I like him - he's not giving me any reasons to. I regret the way things happened yesterday. It was so awkward. Now I feel like I officially screwed things up with him, but I still haven't figured out if I care or not.
Mentally I am in no shape to be with anyone. I wonder if I've ever been. I wonder if I am meant to be alone. Every time I am with someone, I do something to mess it up or I don't like something(s) about them and destroy it.
Maybe I'm meant to be tortured all my life.
Instead of dwell on regrets - Better choices for tomorrow

1 comment:

Eric G. said...

I'm so sorry you felt rejection from me Melody! That was never my intention at all. After reading your blog backwards you and I have so much in common in how we feel from day to day about our jobs, about our relationships with other people. When I found out you were leaving Austin I felt my heart sink to the deepest part of me. I always looked forward to each second we spent together even if we were just "capping fools in Grand Theft Auto" or eating pizza with WAAAY too much garlic on it at Frank and Angie's. I tried texting you here recently to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving (in 2010 after you moved) and a Happy New Year for 2011 but got a response from some deaf girl lol. I would be honored if you would consider me a friend still in this new year and call or text me sometime. My number hasn't changed, but in case you don't have it anymore it is 512-565-9294.

I really hope we can reconnect as friends. :*

-Eric-

ps- I know Sasha misses you too ;)